Traditional Thai Body Massage - San Rafael
Thai Massage is an interactive manipulation of a patient's body using passive stretching and gentle pressure with the hands, elbows, knees and feet. These manipulations help to adjust the skeletal structure, increase flexibility, relieve muscular and joint tension, stimulate internal organs and balance the body's energy system.
It is performed on the floor with the client wearing comfortable clothes that allow for movement. Thai massage does not use oil. The client is often positioned in yoga like positions during the massage. Deep static and rhythmic pressures form the core of the massage. After a massage, patients often feel relaxed, rejuvenated and energized.
Physical, Mental & Psychological Benefits of Traditional Thai Massage:
- Muscle relaxation, increased flexibility & mobility
- Calming & relaxation of mind and body, mental clarity
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Illness prevention, degenerative disease alleviation
- Increased energy flow throughout the body
Traditional Thai Body Massage Rates*:
1 Hour : $65
1 1/2 Hours : $98
2 Hours : $130
* Tip is not included. Leaving gratuities for a job well done is appreciated by our therapists. Tips are often 25% or more of the price of the massage service. Please pay tips only during check out and not directly to your therapist.
Please note: we are strictly a professional business, employing professional fully trained Thai massage therapists. We do not offer any services other than professional massage treatments, as stated on this website.